Monday, October 1, 2012

Friday, September 28th.

Friday, September 28th. Todays miles = 18.1. Total PCT miles = 2,350.1. Miles remaining = 313.4.

I woke up this morning to the sounds of hungover hikers rustling around in want of coffee. I don't know how they all managed to wake up before I did but I too got up shortly after and had my fair share of coffee. The trail angel, Sam, let me make banana pancakes for breakfast before she drove a few other hikers and I back to the trail head. I didn't start hiking today until 11am. All these late morning starts are cutting my mileage down. Some days I care (when its freezing rain) and others I don't (when it's sunny and warm). The hike today was decently easy and I got to my camp spot just before dark. Big Cat was there already setting up his things for the night. I camped with Baboon and Big Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment