Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 23rd, 24th, and 25th: Ashland town days

August 23rd: I didn't intend to take a zero today but it happened. There were so many hikers in town so we all got together and had some Mexican food and Margaritas. I got all my errands done today (shopping for food and sending it ahead) then got to enjoy the rest of the day off.

August 24th: I definitely did not intend to take a zero today either!! Monkey was waiting on a tent so we justified the zero day with that excuse.

August 25th: I had ZERO intention of taking today off. Instead I took yet another ZERO! I got a big salad and a whole watermelon and went to the room to eat up. It was a successful zero day.

During my three and a half days in Ashland I managed to eat 16 Mint Klondike bars! Definitely my record.

No comments:

Post a Comment