Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday week

July 22nd: I made it to South Lake Tahoe by dinner time! Got settled into the motel and showered, did laundry and ate Thai food.

July 23rd: I woke up relaxed and having found out that there was a movie theater in town. I decided to go catch an early showing of the new Batman! Popcorn bucket number one!

July 24th: I woke up on my birthday with Baboon and Typo wishing me a happy day. I decided to go see Batman again. A shirtless Christian Bale as a buff, badass, batman = definitely worth seeing twice. That and popcorn. Birthday dinner was an all you can eat sushi bar for 20 bucks. I ate 90 dollars of sushi!

July 25th: Typos birthday! We all managed to make it out of town and celebrate his birthday with s'mores.

July 26th: todays miles = 25.2. Total PCT miles = 1129.2

July 27th: Todays miles = 23.8. Total PCT miles = 1153.

July 28th: Todays miles = 21. Total PCT miles = 1174

No comments:

Post a Comment